Test Technician ( Ft Worth , TX ) 8632159
4+ Month Contract
Pay Rate: $25/hr W2
• Perform Test Engineering tasks for a variety of Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (ISR) aircraft.
• Support weapons integration tests.
• Maintain test program status and brief to Engineering management.
• Plan and conduct Test and Flight Readiness Reviews; prepare review package and publish approved documents.
• Coordinate test instrumentation requirements.
• Support Test Readiness Reviews (TRR)
• Coordinate test assets and prepare aircraft for tests.
• Prepare/coordinate pre-mission briefs, support briefings, and publish records.
• Prepare/coordinate post-mission briefs, support briefings, and publish records.
• Prepare/coordinate test plans and reports, acquire approvals.
• Coordinate Civil and Military airworthiness certification activities associated with test activities.
• Support Systems Engineering with verification assessments.
• Minimum of Associates degree in Engineering
• Ground and Flight Test engineering experience
• Airworthiness certification experience (Civil and Military)