Quality Engineer I ( Chandler, AZ ) 8709458
12 Month Contract
Pay rate: $35-40/hr W2
This position is for a Quality Engineer (QE) that is responsible for the evaluation and acceptance of electrical connectors. The position requires an extensive knowledge in a wide variety of electrical connector hardware with the ability to evaluate connector anomalies and determine compliance with the governing specification. At times the QE will work with suppliers to drive root cause and corrective action.
The position is also responsible for the review and approval of First Article Inspection Reports (FAIR). In this capacity, the QE will work with Supplier Quality Engineering, Incoming Quality Assurance, and suppliers to ensure FAIRs are accurately completed to comply with AS9102.
• 4-6 years of experience as a quality engineer in aerospace industry or Quality Assurance Specialist.
Must be a US Citizen, and have the ability to obtain government security clearance, if necessary.
The Ideal Candidate Will Possess
• Proficiency with reading and interpreting engineering drawings
• Familiarity with Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing per ASME Y14.5
• IPC-A-610 and/or IPC-A-620 Certification.
• Experience working with electrical cable assembly drawings.
• Familiarity and experience with AS9102 First Article Inspection requirements
• A BSEE or BSME degree from an accredited university