Quality Assurance Technician ( Plymouth, MN ) 8263605
5 Month Contract
**Very important that worker has actual receiving inspection exp w/ electronic and mechanical parts. Attention to detail critical. Will need direct inspection exp. Work in a production line w/ an inspection step will not suffice, unless the inspection is complex. This pos. will be evaluating a lot of complexities. In interview will ask about ability to work on/w/ a team. Will ask about willingness to contact others (suppliers/teammates) to seek out support or answer q's. Team will be 2 other Receiving Inspectors and 1 Source Inspector who comes in weekly. Position open to assist w/ backlog.**
• Performs receiving inspection per inspection procedure requirements, verifies supplier compliance with purchase order requirements.
• Inspects purchased parts and materials for conformity to standards, specifications, and processing requirements, including piece parts, circuit cards, sub-assemblies or final assembly hardware, as well as documentation received from Supplier.
• 4-6 years of experience as a quality inspector in aerospace industry or similar highly regulated environment
• Proficiency with Blue Print reading, Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing per ASME Y14.5
• Familiar with quality data / non-conforming material processing systems used to record inspection results
• High school diploma or equivalent, technical degree preferred
• Intermediate PC skills including knowledge of MS Office products, specifically Word & Excel
• Excellent communication skills and ability to work in a team environment
• Familiarity with AS9100 or ISO 9001 Quality Management Systems