Orbital ATK in Clearfield, UT is recruiting for an Industrial Security Admin to serve as a Contractor Program Security Officer (CPSO) with security and administrative oversight and support for multiple Special Access Programs (SAP) at the facility.
The Industrial Security Admin will be responsible for:
- Administer and execute a strong security program in compliance with the JAFAN, NISPOM, DoD SAP Security Manuals, and associated corporate and governmental protocols.
- Oversee the activities and priorities of the security program including, but not limited to; physical security, access control, field daily security requests/issues, document control, and personnel security measures at the facility.
- Maintain current SOP, SSP, Access lists, and other program related documents required by the PSO/GPSO.
- Work closely with the ISSM to ensure JAFAN 6/3 and JSIG compliance.
- Assist in development of security processes and procedures that satisfy quality, schedule, overall performance, and financial parameters according to both company and customer expectations.
- Support overall site Security in addition to supporting SAPs, to include OPSEC, Classification Management, Security Awareness, COMSEC, conduct security reviews of technical papers, and create/maintain DD 254’s.
- Additional duties will also include administering security training, indoctrinations and debriefings, audits, visitor control, process requests for investigations, sending/receiving faxes, and prepare personnel access request (PAR) as required.
- Perform required self-inspections of security programs and receive favorable ratings for government reviews.
- Investigation and enforcement of any security related violation/infraction.
- Other security-related duties as assigned.
- HS Diploma required; Bachelor's degree (preferred)
- Minimum 2 years of experience as lead Contractor Program Security Officer (CPSO) and SAP Security with an in-depth knowledge of the JAFAN, NISPOM, or equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered.
- Candidate must have in-depth knowledge of the NISPOM, JAFAN 6/0, 6/3, 6/4, and 6/9 with particular expertise in Program Security and Physical desired.
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills to include working with customers, employees, management, and security personnel.
- Excellent written communication, report writing, and presentation skills.
- Ability to work in high-paced environment by multi-tasking to accommodate deadlines.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Action oriented and driven to see projects through to completion.
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team.
- Prefer strong computer skills including, but not limited to, MS Office, MS Excel JPAS/JCAVS, ISFD, SIMS, and eQIP.
- Ability to acquire Top Secret Clearance which requires US Citizenship as a pre-requisite; Active Top Secret clearance or Top Secret clearance with SAR eligibility strongly preferred.
- Must be 1st Tier eligible
- Position may be filled at a lower level
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/V/D