Electrical Engineer III ( New Church, VA ) 8027260
12 Month Contract
Pay rate: $50/hr w2 , maybe more for the right candidate.
Integration & Test Electrical Engineer will support the Antares Spacelift Program. The Antares Program launches spacelift vehicles out of Wallops, VA, to delivery supplies and scientific equipment to the Space Station. The Integration & Test Engineer will manage assembly, integration, and test of space launch vehicle flight hardware at the Wallops launch site. Specific duties include hands-on electrical integration of flight hardware, developing/maintaining processes and procedures for vehicle assembly and vehicle testing, hands-on electrical testing of flight hardware, and documenting and pursuing root cause of discrepancies found with hardware.
• Bachelors Degree (BS) in Electrical Engineering • 10 years of electrical hands-on integration & test or related experience is required • Experience with rocket systems is required
• Need a strong Integration & Test Electrical Engineer with rocket systems experience. 10 years of hands-on integration & test experience in a fast paced environment.
Top three skills:
• Hands-on Electrical integration of flight hardware & testing of flight hardware
• Bachelors Degree (BS) in Electrical Engineering
• Developing processes and procedure