Functional Test Engineer
Job Code (58442)
Environment: Circuit Board DoD Sub - Assemblies
$85,000.00 - $95,000.00
Profit sharing program in place above base pay
· This open position is for an experienced Functional Test Engineer that is or has been working in the electronics segment of the industry.
· Responsibility is to run test procedures on PC Boards to Sub - Assemblies to mimic its functionality with the end product; in other words does the board/assembly perform as it is supposed to.
· Many times the end customer will request this testing and will at times send all test procedures / fixture etc. to insure compatibility.
· My client is a very strong and well financed Electronics Contract Manufacturing company; they are growing.
· Their primary market is supplying electronics to the defense (DoD) industry and for this reason the successful candidate MUST be a U.S. citizen.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a company that is solid and is growing.