Calibration Technician ( Magna, Utah ) 8816402
12 month contract
Pay Rate $23.55
Role description & Responsibilities:
• Successful candidate will work independently to perform a wide range of Electronic calibration tasks.
• Install, set-up, and maintain electronic and mechanical equipment used in the manufacture and checking of precision manufactured products.
• Assist with setting-up calibration and system and diagnostic procedures for all measuring equipment.
• Verify calibration of measuring equipment and repair as needed. Diagnose and correct malfunctioning equipment.
• Maintain calibration system with traceability to National Bureau of Standards.
Other desired requirements include:
• Experience in electronics and precision hand tools is preferred.
• Experience with reading blueprints, specifications, and shop mathematics is also required.
• Experience in working with measuring instruments and developing circuitry.
• Experience with machine controls, fabrication, automation and robotics.
• Physical demand involves standing or moving about the plant more than half the time.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office or equivalent productivity suites currently in use by the company.
• Associates degree in Electrical, Electronics or Engineering Technology.
• 2+ years of experience working in a manufacturing industry is preferred.
• Ability to lift 40 pounds