Aerospace VP of Quality
Location: Harrisburg, PA (Rural area)
Salary: $145,000.00 - $165,000.00
Full Benefits: Yes
Interview Exp: Yes
Relo Exp: Yes
Comp Comments: Relocation Package Profit Sharing Program
Products: Electronics Contract Manufacturing
Job Description: Must have Electronics Contract Manufacturing Services
One of the world's leading Electronics Manufacturing Services (EMS) PROVIDERS;
- CONSISTENTLY RANKED #1 by customers globally.
- Awarded Supplier Excellence Premier Award for outstanding performance by one of the largest defense contractors in the U.S.
- ONLY 10 OUT OF 10,000 suppliers to this contractor are given this honor;
- Also award 2017 Supplier of the year by this same defense contractor for a specific missile program; they have shipped 57,000 mission critical electronics assemblies with zero-defect quality for the prior 12 months.
- Widely recognized for providing zero- defect quality, 100% on time delivery, and best in class service and lowest cost.
- Not only a premier company in quality standards they are an organization that believes in Community support and back that up with significant financial support to various local charity organizations.
- It is also important to know that the company is growing at a well managed and planned rate; financial very stable.
THIS IS A COMPANY THAT YOU WOULD BE PROUD TO WORK WITH !!
Due to growth and desire to continue their proud record of Quality they are looking for a VP of Quality supporting two facilities adjacent to each other with over 400 FTE’s.
- Your function is to help drive ZERO - DEFECT quality, 100% on -time delivery, the best in class service and lowest cost.; you will execute and help optimize Quality Management Systems (QMS); DRIVE ZERO-DEFECT
- Manage internal and external quality audits, continuous improvement, kaizen and defect prevention initiatives
- Ensure the education and training of employees on IPC - 610; ensure perfect compliance with AS9100, NADCAP, and other certifications.
- Ensure and direct the following: root cause analysis; optimize supplier quality requirements and apply best practices for supplier quality management; monitor and action supplier performance data to drive ZERO-DEFECT Quality; interact with customers
You experience should include:
- Track record of success applying Six Sigma best practices to drive ZERO - DEFECT QUALITY
- 10 years of increasing Quality Engineering WITH Defense and Aerospace Electronics Manufacturing Services
- Demonstrated ability to set and achieve stretch goals quickly, while possessing strong people skills
- SIX SIGMA BLACK BELT OF GREEN BELT STRONGLY PREFERRED
- BS / Engineering; Advanced degree a plus and have strong computer skills including CAD, Microsoft Excel